Thursday, July 10, 2008

the monastery

I was a poor man. Seeking fame and glory I joined Derek the Gray's ship and we set off in 922. Awhile after landing we found a monastery.So of course we pillaged it. Inside there was a pot that I had a strange feeling that I shouldn't break it. Derek went over to it and I tried to stop him but it was to late. He picked up the pot and dashed it on the ground. Then a portal opened up and out came several greater demons. They started attacking us and we would of been killed if it wasn't for what happened next. Suddenly six beings appeared. They were the demon slayers. They fought bravely. Then a demon pinned there leader to the ground and it would have decapitated him if I didn't take my spear and plunge it into its back.It screamed and was distracted long enough for the leader to draw his sword and slice off its head. They thanked me and made me a demon slayer.

2 comments:

Justice Mythos Wyrm said...

That is not the way I remember it. In my version you were trapped and I saved you/ made you immortal because I realized that you would be a good anti demon person dude due to your high demon constitution. Just checking facts.

Ace of Spades said...

brotherly love...
lol